1. Double click on the For Safety Sake Home or For Safety Sake Business icon on your desktop or in your taskbar. If asked whether you'd like to allow the app to make changes, click 'Yes'.
2. From the FSS main menu, select the 'Backup Sets' tile.
3. If you have more than one backup set, select the one that you'd like to view
4. On the left-side menu, click 'Backup Schedule'. This will show you whether a scheduled backup is turned on for this backup set, as well as the date & time of the scheduled back. You can also add additional scheduled backups.
5. If you click on an existing backup schedule or add a new one, you can set how often the backup runs, what time it starts, and whether it stops at a specific time or continues to run until the backup is completed.