2. Select the backup set that you'd like to restore from
3. Select the backup destination you'd like to restore from
4. Select the backup date you would like to restore from and select the folder & files that you would like to restore.
5. Choose where you'd like to restore your files. We recommend that you restore to an alternate location, like your desktop, and then copy the folders/files over to the needed location.
6. Continue with restoration or change temp directory if you'd like
7. Your backup restore will begin to transfer. You can view the estimated time left until backup completion, what has been backed up, how long the backup has been running, and how fast it is transferring.
8. Once the backup restore has completed, you can click the 'Close' button to return to the main menu.